• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

x10Host - 3months and Going STRONG!

Ooops, I was just writing your a pm for it :) And i saw you sent me one, but there were dashs in it like this: www.----------------------

EDIT: I lso like how you can choose either forum post or ads...I like the as because you generate income.

Last edited:
Yea, FWS Blocks my community forum.. (Dont know why, its not like its competition to fws -- I think someone should rethink that rule.)

Some users prefer to Post then to have ads.. We may take the "Posting" option away until I finish developing the Post To Host function in iPanel..

I dont know, contact robert on that question, i think, if I read correctly, if the ad code is not placed on your webpage, iPanal does it for you, an if it is, it wont. But im not to sure, so contact robert for that answer.

EDIT: I am seeking help installing a PHP based game on my website, contact me on aim :cubanresourceful if you would like to help me out.

Kommercial, The ads are forced and if you want to place them on your site, then we can arrange that... If you want to POST to HOST then we could also arrange that.

Inyuaha, Please use our forums and my self, or one of my admins, will gladly help you..

Thanks

The Forum address cant be shown here.. I will PM You that information..

Efjay, That is just the default order form for our Paid customers as well as our Free customers... we DO NOT SELL, SHARE, OR GIVE Your Private information away.. From time to time we WILL Give your Site URL Out, but that is only for Advertisement reasons and NOTHING ELSE Will be given.. We take Privacy very serious and we will not give any of your information out..

Thank You,
Robert

Back