• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WZR.net

Keith, the owner of Wzr.net said that Wzr.net was hacked and all the files were deleted. He is hopinh that Tera-Byte.com backed up his files so he can restore them, if not, he might have to start all over again. I just hope he gets it up and running soon!

Man that really sucks, I betcha Keith was pissed. I guess there is something to learn from it; allways back up your files no matter what!!

JWDX is down and so WZR......

Hm..now I am having problems with my domain redirection to my site.

Originally posted by Koolguy
Man that really sucks, I betcha Keith was pissed. I guess there is something to learn from it; allways back up your files no matter what!!

i did back them up, and the site is back online. the files that weren't backed up were the actual domain files in the database. it's kinda impractical to download hundreds of members files every few hours to hopefully catch all the changes they've made, just in case the site gets hacked.

so everything was saved except for the database files, which were created, manipulated, and deleted entirely online, i never touched them.

and no, wzr.net is not gone already

Back