• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WYSIWYG Editors

I just came across this tonight. It is offered via my website hostgator.com, but if you don't have them, you can find it by going to http://www.camelback.net/ Looks very promising, and definitely what I have been looking for. Will begin trying it out tonight. Take care.
GeorgeB, I've checked out camelback.net, and it does look what I need as well. I'm using MS Expressions Web but find it short on incorporating dynamic parts to my Website like a discussion forum or blogging section. Anyway, have you tried out the software mentioned in camelback.net, i.e. LiveSite Professional Website Builder and if yes, were you satisfied with it?
:)

Anyway, have you tried out the software mentioned in camelback.net, i.e. LiveSite Professional Website Builder and if yes, were you satisfied with it?

Yes, that is the one I was referring too. It is just made from camelback.net. As I mentioned, it might be good, but just not what I was exactly looking for. For people with time, patience, and creativity, it would probably be just the ticket for them!

Yes, that is the one I was referring too. It is just made from camelback.net. As I mentioned, it might be good, but just not what I was exactly looking for. For people with time, patience, and creativity, it would probably be just the ticket for them!
I think I'm in the same category as you are. I want one software to do everything I want in an uncomplicated way without having to get lost in bits and pieces. Ideally a software that if you work on a Website, you can insert a blog and select which software blog you want, or insert a discussion forum and select which software discussion forum, etc. The complicated part only need to be the content part of it and what you want. The tools should be simple, quick and easy to use.

I think I'm in the same category as you are. I want one software to do everything I want in an uncomplicated way without having to get lost in bits and pieces. Ideally a software that if you work on a Website, you can insert a blog and select which software blog you want, or insert a discussion forum and select which software discussion forum, etc. The complicated part only need to be the content part of it and what you want. The tools should be simple, quick and easy to use.

I don't necessarily care about it doing things like blogs or forums, as I can do that myself, or cpanel can one.

However, I would like a wysiwyg software that comes with LOTS of professional looking templates, allows me to place links where I want too, fully customizable etc.

I don't necessarily care about it doing things like blogs or forums, as I can do that myself, or cpanel can one.

However, I would like a wysiwyg software that comes with LOTS of professional looking templates, allows me to place links where I want too, fully customizable etc.
That sounds almost like Dreamweaver? I have not used it myself, but it sounds like the Rolls Royce of WYSIWYG Editors. It does come at a price though, and there is apparently a learning curve with using the software.

That sounds almost like Dreamweaver? I have not used it myself, but it sounds like the Rolls Royce of WYSIWYG Editors. It does come at a price though, and there is apparently a learning curve with using the software.

Dreamweaver is pure HTML, and unfortunately, I don't know enough to build any kind of website.

You can use Dreamweaver purely in design mode, and there are more ready made templates out there than you can shake a stick at, depends if you just want to move things around or change how they behave.

I really think now your looking for that package commonly known as a 'web designer' a real live person who can do all that :)

Or your going to have to learn about a few of the basics, sorry your in that middle ground between accepting what the packages can do and the pro development, a no-mans land unless you can do it yourself.

I really think now your looking for that package commonly known as a 'web designer' a real live person who can do all that :)
I'm beginning to get that picture for myself too. From what I've seen so far, looks as though there isn't a shortage of talent on this Board either.
:cool2:

any one can tell me where i can get registered version for WYSIWYG editor? thanks in advance

There is so many out there, if you Google WYSIWYG editor, you will get more links than you can imagine.

The best one I have yet to find is sitebuilder that I use through my hostgator.com web hosting account.

It lacks to minor functions that I would like (customizing links in the footer, etc) but other than that, I like it!

Back