• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

www.xtremesite.com is back up

:(

does anyone know what's the problem with this site?
it was working fine for me last night, but now, i can access only the ftp server. that seems to load very fast, but the download speed from the ftp is about 10 KB/s MAX. I can access the http from time to time. Most of the time I can't though. When someone finds out anything, please inform me!
my aim name is: I am Joe 8655

thanks!

The problem with the site is that Iksoh promised so much, and is now experiencing downtime because of the shitload of people that are accessing his services. He should do some of the things I suggested in the other post about his hosting service...

My http and ftp work fine. But now, my CGI-BIN doesn't work. Everything says Internal Server Error when I go to one of the scripts in my CGI-BIN. I also noticed that something happened to their support forums.

Their entire site is down for me, their servers probably just blew up or got set on fire because of the abuse.

Is something being done about his service? They need to impose much more restrictions, yes a lot of restrictions. They offer so much and yet up-time and reliability are not apart of the offer. :wink2:

i need help.... i finally got to his signup page (after 5 trys) and now when i submit my information it comes back up with this.

Invalid City lowell. Latin letters only allowed.

can anyone help me out?

come on! give the guy a break! he is offering amaZing hosting, and at the begining there are always a few problems, just give it a rest (or make hosting better than this!)

Vern: Probably cos ur crap at perl!

I think their service is decent enough, not very fast though, and safemode is off too.

Last edited:
Does anyone else here with a Xtremesite account get that same cgi-bin error?

I agree, it's an excellent service.

path to perl

make sure the path to perl is right,usally on most hosts= !/usr/bin/perl and make sure its cmod right,try755 first than777
also if it dont have a cgi-bin folder than make one and cmod it to 755

Last edited:
Back