• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

www.WaveRacer.net

Nice but
at high res, its all scrunched up on one side, make it wider or center
One of your banner is broke

Overall- A-

Originally posted by gt14
Nice but
at high res, its all scrunched up on one side, make it wider or center
One of your banner is broke

Overall- A-

Ditto, except the part about the banner, loads fine for me.

Props on the site I like it and it loads fast the only problem is that eggshell part yah might want to just go ahead and make that match the grey or change the color cause it just doesn't look right.......

Originally posted by Hobo
Props on the site I like it and it loads fast the only problem is that eggshell part yah might want to just go ahead and make that match the grey or change the color cause it just doesn't look right.......
:confused:
what eggshell part?

Originally posted by tandoc
how did u get wBB to look like vBB?
spending hours changing the templates :p
now the private message box (comes when you are logged in) and login fields on the bottom (comes when you aren't logged it) are like vB :classic2:

- For your forums, the logo has a border surrounding it. If you can edit the image and remove the border around it (should be the html), then it'll be better.

B-
BTW, what does cars have to do with singers?

Originally posted by The Red Guy
- For your forums, the logo has a border surrounding it. If you can edit the image and remove the border around it (should be the html), then it'll be better.
I was working on my forums, I added a new logo but forgot to remove border

Originally posted by NITROboy

:confused:
what eggshell part?
the one seperating the updates maybe you could just use a horizontal bar or instert the updates into a table......

Back