• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

www.virtuosonetsolutions.com

XeonGX

They have some nice Reseller plans.

Hope its not a scam, like 90% others :tired2:
anyways

have anyone heard of this host before, tried it like for one moth or so?

i would get hosting, but i need to hear from you guys first

Wow. And to think I was... -- close to purchase a server from them :p, Rude support team, worst I've ever seen.

Their template has always gotten to me, it's really nice, modern, and professional.

But, I guess anyone could hide behind a web template.

Last edited:
you guys should think about censoring these names like
virtuosonetsolutions.com should get virtuosonetsolutions(READ REVIEWS).com

so ppl get aware of it, and read some reviews :)

would be intresting if he would respond to this thread with any sort of defence for the logs that was posted in wht but i cannot see this happening Thanks jan i have never laughed as much in my life as i have at those support chat logs posted in those threads but it also scares me at the same time that there is actuall hosts like this alowed to post here
i found this coment highly amusing
[21:12:45] vns support: I assure you that this company will not tolerate people.

[21:06:30] vns support: You want reasonable? Learn professionalism and don't act like a drunk over the phone, and hung up while I'm speaking.

^ Ever heard that one from a host? Sounds like something the customer should say to the support rep instead :p

yes but been a one man ship is no excuse for customer support makes me wonder how he gets customers

Virtuoso is a horrible host. And they are banned on WHT, even the word virtuosonetsolutions is banned. I wonder why they are still allowed to post their offers on FWS. :confused4

Just because they are banned on one forum doesn't mean they should be at other forums. There are some banned from here and URLs censored who are registered members at WHT. There are also some banned at FWS and WHT who are still active at other hosting forums.

People aren't banned from forums because of their business tactics, but for rules abuse.

I am a big supporter of people being banned for their business practices, not questioning how the boards are run but why are people not banned for stuff like that?

Take that keith guy for example who screwed over powervps and a whole bunch of other people, if he is a model board citizen should he be allowed to post his offers here? Not saying he does but just a quick example

I have no idea who Keith is and to my knowledge he hasn't advertised anywhere. Asking hosts who were affected where they "found" him, has resulted in zilch. Maybe they don't want to tell? Maybe they hope that not telling will get their money back? Who knows, but they aint saying nothing. But I would like to know ;)

I did a fair amount of research on him awhile back. I am not sure if you remember right off hand but he did advertise here once and you confirmed it was this clown and then I think you banned him or just deleted his advertisement and havent heard from him since. I cannot remember the username he posted here as

http://forums.webhosting.info/t-8542/

I believe they are one and the same with this keith/steampoweredservers/etc

what I found before is he had like 6-10 usernames on many forums

Back