• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

www.Unlimited-Sql.Com Back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faraz

Hello!

Unlimited-SQL.COM was down since last 3 weeks due to lack of time to run this service.Thanks all of them who contacted me to take over this host.Finally i found one person from my country who accepted responsibility to run this host.We are now back again but this time we dedicated our web hosting to users only from Pakistan and proud to be first ever free webhost for Pakistan.

However we do provide external MySQL Database hosting to users from anywhere plus you can get free subdomain redirection and free 6mb email.

http://www.unlimited-sql.com

Thanks!

Last edited:
Originally posted by spoonybard
Nice layout and website, good luck with it.

How do you know you're the only free Pakistani web host? :confused:
Do you know any other?? :)
Yes there was 2 hosts.One was providing 2mb space and other was providing 5mb space with no ftp,one file upload via browser with no scripting languages and they are now no more.So you can say that we are not the first but only host in Pakistan but first one offering all scripting languages.

However we will host other people sites from other countries if they are good enough .I will keep watching free hosting requests.

Last edited:
Oh! you are In Flames 00 owner of mudora.org .Why you have shutdown your hosting? Sure i will be glad if you join me.

I will meet you at AIM .I guess i have already added you.

I am not sure if i add a forum or not.I may add it if we get more members.

Interesting thing happened today in the morning.As unlimited-sql.com was down since 21 days so i thought that people might not remeber it now so i just uploaded my site to test it and after few minutes checked my email and saw 5 mysql database hosting applications :)

Glad to see people are coming back. Mudora was shut down because of a hacker attack (or so I believe). A large amount of lag and apache kept shutting itself down, the mysql server was rejecting my password, etc. Eeek. :confused2

BTW, my AIM is terradrag0n. I forgot to update it in my profile.

The main site got tons of ads. I am glad to see it up again though it's not hosting me now.:cry2:

Weirds we are looking to host sites from old members.IF you have your site complete then let me know

We have opened our signups again for all users not just Pakistanies.Go and get your db before we again close signups.

be careful of this site

be careful of this site

this site has spybot homepage jacker and will download and install new search engine and toolbar from dogpile.com

mutiple popup and unders

http://www.dogpile.com

also this dogpile wont let you even open a new browser till you let it install than i had to go thru my registry to get rid of it.

plus its cookies are searchnet tracking cookies.

nothing wrong with making money ftom ads people want to click on but this just terrible and farez you should change your ad program otherwise youll be known as another host-ultra

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back