• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

www.techoutline.com

Look professional enough... :)

Good design..

Simple and basic

Only one problem is that you use FIXED-size font..then noone can resize it by the browser.. try use xx-small or x-small insteads.

umm, couldnt get into ur site mate... but im sure your totally aware of this and have it unda control.. ;)

ssssshhhh, i wont tell em..

Originally posted by vorapoap
Look professional enough... :)

Good design..

Simple and basic

Only one problem is that you use FIXED-size font..then noone can resize it by the browser.. try use xx-small or x-small insteads.

What do you mean by above? If you don't mind could you show a "FIXED" example. And a non "FIXED" example.

Thanks,

Mekhu

well you can usually change text size from within your browser but i have it set so you can't.
well sorry you can't access the site. it is now at www.linuxmax.net/techoutline on our server yesterday (last night) we had a hd (hard drive) go dead. verizon datacenter did not provide good power through there ups and it blew the scsi card and hard drive.

I think it looks pretty darn good. Nice smooth colors, loaded with content. I also like the overline effect on the links. :D Your site took a little bit longer than I expected though, I guess that may be because you are temporarily hosting it somewhere else. I love the reviews! Very nice site!

cool thanks, we just started the forum over again, so go join if you want. I like the reviews and yes we are hosting it on a very busy server. Thats why it is a little bit slow. We are moving monday.

Epgs, where did you get all of the resources? Did you type them all up by yourself or did you get them from some other website?

Originally posted by adizlaja
Epgs, where did you get all of the resources? Did you type them all up by yourself or did you get them from some other website?

i typed them all, along with 2 other editors. we typed them. we researched the product then wrote about them. also it is back up. And will be for a long time, we moved to our dedicated and should be very reliable now.

Then. you have to update your site very often.. or your site will die.. :p I know you know this...

Very impressive on your work :)

Back