• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

www.Silenceimpaired.com - Back and Beautiful?

It's interesting, one thing I'd do though if you can is make each text field Name, Email, URL, etc. on seperate lines. It doesn't look organized the way it is now. So if you can do it on seperate lines you should. :)

Drab or Flashy?

craig888 said:
It looks a bit basic to me, I would put a bit of colour in, a few images & a new logo (make one free at: www.cooltext.com) anyhow goodluck :)

I'm relieved to think you believe it rather drab, I was worried it was a little to flashy. Does anyone else think I should spice it up more?

Just want to add that all your images seem to be down, dont know if you know :), if you want a logo I can do you one for free.

Images are down... hmm... logo?

craig888 said:
Just want to add that all your images seem to be down, dont know if you know :), if you want a logo I can do you one for free.

I wouldn't mind seeing your logo... but make no promises cause I really like mine... because I spent way too much time on it. lol. You said my images were down, but my site is checked by a site monitoring website and it doesn't report the site down. Is it possible you were viewing my page through a proxy or a search engine? I have anti-leach imaging running so that other sites don't use my bandwidth up.

silenceimpaired said:
I wouldn't mind seeing your logo... but make no promises cause I really like mine... because I spent way too much time on it. lol. You said my images were down, but my site is checked by a site monitoring website and it doesn't report the site down. Is it possible you were viewing my page through a proxy or a search engine? I have anti-leach imaging running so that other sites don't use my bandwidth up.

Hi

I never said your site was down ''just the images'', all images had (x), means there not showing, all images.

PROOF:

Screen shot for you: http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ss1yx.jpg

Thanks
P.S, I will get working on a few free logos for you.

Last edited:
um, yikes!

craig888 said:
Hi

I never said your site was down ''just the images'', all images had (x), means there not showing, all images.

PROOF:

Screen shot for you: http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ss1yx.jpg

Does anyone else have this problem? Viewing my site? I go there and it constantly works... no images have not shown up... Craig, could you tell me a little about how you connect to my site? It's not through a proxy... do you use dial up... or anything unusual? Because I've never had problems seeing my images... where are you from? Which state... maybe it's geological? -- um somehow.

Hi

Our office is on a 10MB line, I just click the link on here to your site thats all.

Not bad. You need to work some images more to make them crisp, but it;s a cute idea. Make sure you don't let Times new roman and blue links spoil the design :)

Thanks for the suggestion...

dojo said:
Not bad. You need to work some images more to make them crisp, but it;s a cute idea. Make sure you don't let Times new roman and blue links spoil the design :)

How do I go about getting a more exotic font on my website? Also what images are you referring to that need to be crisped up?

Too much white?

At higher resolutions I feel like there is too much white... I thought about putting on a dynamic background that changed with resolution that had a pencil and eraser laying next to the parchment... stupid or cool?

Thanks for the comments...

I might be revamping it now that I have Dreamweaver MX, but the general layout will stay the same, I'll probably repost when it's all done. (And ya, I know about hoem.html - I didn't want conflicting index page names.)

unrelable :-(

ps I have made the mistake of choosing apt-hosting... they are going out of buisness, any reasonably priced sites out there?

Back