• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

www.primemaster.com

Laosfu

http://www.primemaster.com
good host?
$99 a year
600 megs
claims to have unlimited every thing
unlimitied bandwidth till u use 95% of their server

so is this a good host or not?
free domain with it too... but its $50 for the domain
so about $150 then $99/year

I signed up for them to check them out about 2 weeks ago...

Needless to say, I asked for my $99 back...

You have to email them to set up stuff - mysql, email, etc a little pain in a arse if you ask me....

I couldn't even really do anything on my account because they didn't have the directory permissions set up right - I couldn't even create a directory in my account... Access denied...

I email them and told them about it, and asked them to fix it for me.... They didn't... I waited for 3 days... I also called them, and you can't talk to support directly over the phone, you have to leave a message and they'll call you back... They never did...

And then I requested my money back...and I didn't get any word back from them, So I email them and asked them again I told them, if I didn't hear them in 2 days, I had to choice but to report them to the BBB (better business bureau - they're registered). They sent me email paying that my money would be refunded...and it took them about a week for my money to be refunded back to my credit card...

*sigh*

I wouldn't go with them, If I were you... Its not worth it...

Rocker Grrl

Originally posted by Laosfu

$99 a year
600 megs
claims to have unlimited every thing
unlimitied bandwidth till u use 95% of their server

so is this a good host or not?

Unlimted everything *cough*lies*cough*
They're willing to give you 95% of a dedicated server for $8.25/mo and you don't see a MAJOR flaw in the plan?

Personally, I wouldn't *park* a domain there.

Back