• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

www.mifix.net, What a joke!

chascon

Have you seen Mifix's newest oops page.

"Also, our cardboard box is falling apart, so could anyone donate an ATX case for it?"

what did they spill something in the computer room?

When I was looking for a host, someone recommended me MIFIX.net. I was never able to acces my account. I'm glad I went to another host. If I see the problems... I don't understand why he's putting such things on his mainpage... it seems VERY unproffesional. Oh well...

Originally posted by martian
When I was looking for a host, someone recommended me MIFIX.net.
That was probably me. I did say I didn't recommend them, but you may like 'em. Or did I say that to somebody else? :confused:

ive got a third jumper, some scotch tape, 2 paper clips, 12 staples (but no stapler), 1 black ball point pen (doesnt write), 1 blue pen cap, 3 screws, an old tape drive from a commodore vic 20, a joystick from a colecovision, oh yeah and the dominos box from last nights dinner give me the addy and ill donate all of this to your lost cause

I'm sure all donations are greatly appriciated.

It does say this now though.. or did at time of posting

Ok, we just reinstalled linux, and we are setting all of our services up. We should be up and running, accepting new signups, by tonight. --Ben

mcguyver is a living legend that man could build noahsa ark in about 3.7 seconds using his jack knife and cutting his own damn trees.

i kinda miss the colecovision and atari 2600

Back