• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

www.jewlzk.com

Radejr

This website just went down rescently. Their site don't work my sites didn't work and now they suspended my account when I asked about what was happening........Whats going on anyone know? Nobody has contacted me back from my emails. This has been a couple day ordeal its not like it just happened today.

Roalnd is normally pretty good with contacting people, I know I got the emails saying they were gonna go down way before they said the outage would occur.

Instead of posting on forums try a more direct approach, if you didn't get an answer yet then just wait, Roland is a busy guy.

the first email said 20-25 mins then the 2nd email said 10-15 mins........its been over a day....his own website is even down....if a person is to busy to answer his emails maybe he needs to hire someone else to help?

And I can't get more direct than emailing him like I already have. I am at work now and cannot email him again because the website is down and I don't know the emails off the top of my head.

When your sites are based on making money a day worth of downtime is money lost....

Last edited:
This website just went down rescently. Their site don't work my sites didn't work and now they suspended my account when I asked about what was happening........Whats going on anyone know? Nobody has contacted me back from my emails. This has been a couple day ordeal its not like it just happened today.

What website have you hosted there?

Jewlzk.com is working fine. It was down for a bit yesterday because of Network Issues but it is fine today. I was able to get to it.

the first email said 20-25 mins then the 2nd email said 10-15 mins........its been over a day....his own website is even down....if a person is to busy to answer his emails maybe he needs to hire someone else to help?

And I can't get more direct than emailing him like I already have. I am at work now and cannot email him again because the website is down and I don't know the emails off the top of my head.

When your sites are based on making money a day worth of downtime is money lost....

Radjr,

If you PM me your domain and account details I can further assist you. I have replied to every ticket, & email sent to JewlzK personally within the last 72 hours.

Regards,
Roland

**Client emailed us this evening at 6:17pm. We have replied**

Last edited:
Back