• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

www.it-4vn.com

These guys - www.it-4vn.com are not down

Hi Guys;
Am seeing some threads here claiming that our friends www.it-4vn.com are down! They are not down.

Am on a reseller with them! I have been with them for 3 days now hosting www.beninda.net!

The issue i have with them is PayPal! Kenya is not listed on paypal thats why i have a problem with payments!!

They have promised to create alternative payments means like PayDollar or Worldpay so that i can pay!

They have customised my demand for 10gb and am Happy!

If you need a good reseller - go for www.it-4vn.com !!

Regards Guys

Ben
http://www.beninda.com
http://www.beninda.net
http://www.beninda.info

i recommend not going with them. I was with them and they were good but they have a new owner now and i have since transferred to a new host but they refuse to trasnfer my domain over. In fact they have purposely changed the domain back to their own site and have locked it. So I have no site now. They are very unproffessional and will rip you off.

to the host of this place, if you are reading this, i recommend you give me or my host the domain details or give us access to it otherwise it wont look good for your company as seen right here on this forum. I have emailed you so reply back

Last edited:
yes they registered the domain for me and no it wasnt free, i paid for the domain name. But i went to a new host because of problems they had with their servers, which ultimately crashed and all data was lost and the previous owner apparently ran off and has never been heard from since. So we asked to get my domain transferred to my new host. At first it was and we were gonna wait the obligatory 60 days to transfer the domain under my hosts name but now this guy has decided to refuse to give it to us and has changed the dns and locked it.

axl409 said:
yes they registered the domain for me and no it wasnt free, i paid for the domain name. But i went to a new host because of problems they had with their servers, which ultimately crashed and all data was lost and the previous owner apparently ran off and has never been heard from since. So we asked to get my domain transferred to my new host. At first it was and we were gonna wait the obligatory 60 days to transfer the domain under my hosts name but now this guy has decided to refuse to give it to us and has changed the dns and locked it.

If anyone know Godaddy when u edit info or something like that it ask 60 days wait for tranfer to a new server. First, he request me change DNS for him and i did that, then he ask me tranfer domain to his new host, i was help him do that, but it say need 60 days more to make a tranfer like that. So what can i do for him? :shame:

He stated that you said it would be 60 days but then you later stated that he would not get the domain at all. I say he waits the 60 days and then you transfer his domain for him. Try to work things out. ;)

--
Best Regards,
Josh Shrader

Yes, thank for Yellowmc recommend. Old owner try play a game with me ... hmmm. I get that domain back and push his domain to a new account on Godaddy. Email him all details about his domain and account info too. Thanks all !

Back