• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

www.footballmanagerseries.com - Full site for sale

Koopa

Auction ends Saturday 31st December 6:00PM GMT.

Stats

Current highest bid: £80

Site History: After the highly-anticipated 'Football Manager 2005' was announced, I registered www.footballmanager2005.com, ok'd it with the games developers and then it all went from there. By November 2005 (near the games launch), the forums started to grow. With a member count of over 5000 by mid 2005, the site continued to go from strength to strength. I decided to invest in www.footballmanagerseries.com in order to cater for the future sequels. Unfortunately by around September 2005, the forum data was regrettably lost. Keen not to cave in, I started the forums afresh hoping that the active posters would re-register. I was right. With an efficient moderating team, the forums just about run themselves.

What is included?
footballmanager2005.com domain name
footballmanagerseries.com domain name
'Mainframe' skin from vBskins
Leased vBulletin licence which expires May 2006
All current forum data and files (Add-ons such as the Arcade are included)
All current portal data and files
Site already featured on top search engines
Already accepted for Adsense, I have earnt a reasonable amount through this service. To find out the exact amount, please PM me.

Value? I cannot really place a value upon it. I have spent a lot of time on this site, whether it's submitting to search engines or dealing with members. I have done my best to give members the best time possible, with vBulletin-powered forums and the popular add-ons installed. A lack of time and loss of interest are the reasons I have decided to sell. Please make me an offer, if you require further information please PM me.

Last edited:
This game is like the best football game (being a manager) ever made for the PC, I have every version. It would help if you could list a basic price.

edge0125 said:
Ive have the game. Football Manager 2005 is the best soccer manager game ever.

2006 is out now. I went on a webmasters day to SIGAMES studio in August to review 2006 development, was absolutely ace. The whole team behind it are brill. Friendly bunch of lads went to mexican for dinner then out in bar in evening lol

Back