• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

www.bounceweb.com

JeffMo

I would advise against using the services of Bounceweb (www.bounceweb.com). In my personal experience, their customer service has deteriorated dramatically over the last year. When I signed up for this service, they were very responsive, and had many options for tech support. This including a real-time online help desk, and user discussion forums where customers could exchange information.

A few months after registering (and having had very few problems up to that time), they began having downtime problems, and most of the tech support options evaporated. Those mentioned above disappeared completely, leaving only an email address. The guy watching the email address (James Willit, at this point) responds only sporadically, and he is usually less than helpful in his replies.

Even though I canceled my accounts about 3 months into a 6-month term, I started receiving recurring monthly billing on my credit card at the end of the original 6-month term. Repeated requests for refunds and termination (again!) of the accounts have either been ignored or have been met with repeated statements that I should read their Terms of Service.

They only got me for about $10 that I wouldn't have paid otherwise, but of course it's the principle that matters here. From where I sit, they look like crooks who will say anything to stall the customer as they continue racking up monthly fees.

I would be glad to hear from other people who have had similar experiences with Bounceweb, as well as from those who may disagree.

JeffMo

p.s. I was hosting jeffmo.us and everesters.org there, and apparently, they think I still am, as they are still attempting to bill me. The domains are registered at GoDaddy, and are now hosted at karaali.com.

p.p.s. My apologies for not following the rules of the forum. I hope my post is now in compliance.

Last edited:
JeffMo,

Welcome to FreeWebSpace.Net and to the Forums. I'm sorry you are having problems with your previous/current host, however, per the rules of the forums, please state the Domain Name you had with them.

Thanks.

Back