• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

www.amzweb.net Anygood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wreed

Hello,
I was wondering if any of you have tryied this host? I just asked for an account and I am wanting to test it out... Any of you know how good or bad it is?

well first of all its not free and i think it should be good because remember the saying (you get what you pay for!!):biggrin2:

Actually it is because here is exactly what I got for free

Actually you are in error. www.amzweb.net is not a "PAID"
> provider but rather a FREE hosting provider with very loaded
> accounts including:
>
> 20 MB Web Space
> Frontpage 2002 Extensions
> MySQL Database Access
> CGI / Perl
> PHP v4.12
> Email Account w/ Unlimited Aliases
> Majordomo Mailing List
> Control Panel
> Support for Domain Name
> No Banner Ads
> Message Forums
>
> What you are getting confused with is amzweb.COM
> which unlike amzweb.NET is a paid hosting provider.
>
> Presently the amzweb.NET web site is being re-built
> so the site is currently being forwarded to amzweb.COM.
>
> Signups for the free hosting on amzweb.NET are still
> being taken for amzweb.NET though by sending an
> email to "sales@amzweb.com" "

I don't see any free hosting options on this site. Where are you finding this info?

Arg, did you not even read my reply at all? The owner put that in somewhere on the message board.... anyways I have an account for free by doing that I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANY ONE ELSE HAD ANY INPUT!

Okay. You're making me feel dumb. :eek: I can't find a browsable forum on their site. They have a "support forum" which is actually just a FORM where you can contact them.

No wonder you are all confused :eek:
What you are getting confused with is amzweb.COM which unlike amzweb.NET is a paid hosting provider.
Presently the amzweb.NET web site is being re-built so the site is currently being forwarded to amzweb.COM.
Signups for the free hosting on amzweb.NET are still being taken for amzweb.NET though by sending an email to "sales@amzweb.com"

A 404 on the forums :rolleyes:

http://www.amzweb.com/support/forums.html

Jan,
The person addressed his message in these forums. Not his own.

Pathetic,
Why should I give you my account, seeing that I'm going to use it.
Also, Why don't you just email the man like I did, he is very gratious.....

I just wanted to know if anyone has any input about the SERVICE

No, no banner adds, I belive the person has to manually set up accounts on his cobalt server...... Since noone else knows, I guess I'll test it out and see for myself :biggrin2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back