• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

www.9cy.com . down for good???

baseless assumptions???naw

hows is it baseless ???thier down, .

i been with 9 for a well and thier uptime been good when i needed to access them so it wasnt a baseless assumptions. have a good day

the free hosts scene is bad as soon as you sign up for them they go down. lots in the last few weeks

Its some dns problems I am moving the domain back over Don't know what went wrong should be working again soon. The subdomain's responding just the domain itself isn't Don't know whats going on there anyhow should be back up soon.

The great thing about DNS is that it works for half the world and not the other half sometimes... 9CY should be viewable worldwide now I would hope.

I'm glad that they're back up, I really didn't want to move my site again, I've had to move it eight times in the last ten months.

Originally posted by Hrc
works fine for me.

conker, is this those stupid china stuff again?

Huh? If you're talking about blocked Internet sites, well, yeah, this is another situation. And they recently blocked the site I use to collect proxies too... :(

If you would like some proxies Conker, I would be happy to help. Send me a PM, and i'll send you a fresh batch every day. :)

Back