• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WWIII coming?

Originally posted by ljprevo

The people so far are all linked back to him.

oh..ok...I didnt know that...

but I heard on the news that he doesnt have the mind, the equipment and the resource to do all this...

who is another big suspect besides him??

bin laden is in charge for all of this! he just got people from all over the world to plan this.

Originally posted by DJsexie

oh..ok...I didnt know that...

but I heard on the news that he doesnt have the mind, the equipment and the resource to do all this...

who is another big suspect besides him??

The only people who have said that he doesn't have the resources to pull this off is the Afghanistan government. And most likely, they are just covering his ass.

Originally posted by Rodie

The only people who have said that he doesn't have the resources to pull this off is the Afghanistan government. And most likely, they are just covering his ass.
100%

Originally posted by LeX
The Afghanistan government is probably run by Bin Laden and co. :rolleyes:

I just believe that they are heavily influenced by him. And they give him a little money to help out. Oh and he has a little influence on Sadam Husane (sp?) too.(IMHO):chinese2:

We must act boldy with ferocity. We must not allow this to become a strategically failure, and tactical victory like the gulf war. We must not allow the Taliban to survive.

That Osama already done so much evil stuff, whether he did it or not, he is still a TERRORIST and we must kill him!

Originally posted by trenzterra
That Osama already done so much evil stuff, whether he did it or not, he is still a TERRORIST and we must kill him!

We know for sure that he bombed two embassies in Africa. We now have photographic evidence that Bin Laden was infact incharge of last Tuesday's Bombings, that was announced on CNN the government has photos of Laden and a hijacker from one of the flights meeting.

You assasinate him, and you make him into a martyr. Besides, does anyone really believe he is the only person in charge of all of the terrorism in the world. First you have to get rid of the terrorists groups of the world before you destroy their unofficial leader.

Originally posted by Owen
You assasinate him, and you make him into a martyr. Besides, does anyone really believe he is the only person in charge of all of the terrorism in the world. First you have to get rid of the terrorists groups of the world before you destroy their unofficial leader.

Wake up, even the Hamas and Hezabollah (SP?) condemned these acts. They inturned blamed Israel for it. :rolleyes:

Bin Laden is the official leader of the Al-Qaeda, which is the largest terrorist network in the world.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Wake up, even the Hamas and Hezabollah (SP?) condemned these acts. They inturned blamed Israel for it. :rolleyes:

Bin Laden is the official leader of the Al-Qaeda, which is the largest terrorist network in the world.

How many groups do you think will support such as act? If you beleive everything someone says, then you would believe that Bin Laden was innocent, as he said he didn't do it.

You are correct about Al-Qaeda, but you murder Bin Laden, another person comes up to take his place, and you have an inspired Al-Qaeda, wanting revenge for their fallen leader.

The Al-Qaeda is not dependent on having the leader around, which the WTC bombings indicated. While Bin Laden may have planned it, it was run effectively from small cells, without the need of a leader directly looking over them.

Back