• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

wuts wrong with fateback

kupo_yo

i signed up an account on fateback, but they've never sent me the confirmation email. I try signing up a different name, but they still never sent me the email. Then over a week ago, i sent them an email at info@fateback.com but they still haven't responded.

anyone else having a problem signing up?

Heh heh...I remember ol' fateback...I first signed up years ago...When they moved servers, they along with Worldzone at about the same time, lost everyone's account and sites. :classic2: But within a few short months, they came back. Of course, by then, everyone had moved on. :D

hmm

i tried making another account, and it still hasn't sent me an email. I even made a temporary new email to try it :confused2
can someone do a favor and try signing up on fateback? I want to see if the problem has to do with the site.

Re: hmm

Originally posted by kupo_yo
i tried making another account, and it still hasn't sent me an email. I even made a temporary new email to try it :confused2
can someone do a favor and try signing up on fateback? I want to see if the problem has to do with the site.

I just registered and got my confirm mail with password in 2 minutes

site was up in 15 minutes after

Re: Re: hmm

Originally posted by ibfw
I just registered and got my confirm mail with password in 2 minutes

site was up in 15 minutes after

i think fateback hates me... :crysad: o well i'll try again

PM me with what your username and password will be and I'll try for you....No guarantees. The last time I did this for someone, he conveniently forgot to tell me he was Chinese. Are you one of them thar foreigners? :chinese2:

Back