• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[WTS] IPB Standard License

Joeyy

Hi there,

Greetings everyone.

I'm selling my IPB standard license (Expired), on top of that, renewal fee will be 25$.

I'm letting it go for those who wanna start up a community forum site as I no longer using the license.

Offer me your best price.

If you need proof of ownership, I can provide you with that.

Thanks.
Regards.

Please PM me your proof of ownership :) And what's your price?

For some reason, I can't seem to pm you.

Well, guess I will just post it here.

h t t p://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/97/ipblicense.jpg/

I'm looking for around $80, well I'm not sure about the market price now, reasonable offer is accepted.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Is that the support that's expired?

An expired IPB3 License has no support. You also will not be able to download the forum software off the Invision Power website. That being said, if you have the software you can still use the forum - the license is valid, it just has no support with it.

So, its basically only worth $25, correct? As you have to pay to get it renewed in order to download it.

I'd buy it if your selling for $25. I've always wanted to try IPB. But, if its for more, I'm afraid not many people would buy it. As I can get a non-expired license with support for $60-90

Yes, it is expired, but the license is valid, you can still use the forum software, just without support.

And yes, as I mentioned, you will need to add an additional of 25$ to renew it to get support and downloads.

Well, I'm looking at around 60$ , well it adds to the right amount aswell, even thou you're getting a non-expired license at around 60$-90$.

Thanks for looking, any reasonable offer is accepted.:wink2:

Why not renew it for the $25 and then you could get some decent offers Joeyy

P.S. selling on your first post isn't going to get you any more than absolute minimum as we don't know you from squat!

You can't PM as your new and don't have enough posts, and I think your other posts have just appeared as they're moderated.

And the license expired a while ago - Expired 05 October 2010

To sell it you should be able to provide the last updated software downloaded under the license and drop your price, you've not renewed it in 9 months. It's just something you have hanging around now, you won't get a great price, take what you can in 'car boot sale' pricing.

Or renew and update it and get a better price.

Hi Schmarvin,

I've already renewed the ip board license, it is now active with downloadable latest software. :)

I am looking for $80, deal? Fast sale.

What's your contact email? As I can't seem to pm anyone here due to some restrictions :(

Thanks.

Repeat - you can't pm yet, you could have tried posting something else so you could.

Why don't you post the new license detail too, might get you a deal.

Back