• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WTS: IPB Perpetual & Gallery License

Status
Not open for further replies.

star86

Your Name: STAR
Your (active) forum address: No active forum
Email address: starwang17@hotmail.com
Reason for selling your license: Site went down
IPSBeyond Username: sebastiancsk
Type of License: IPB Perpetual & Gallery License
Support / License Expiration: 5 month plus Support left
Cost: $300
Screenshots of your IPS Client Center: Downloads, Your Purchases, Key
PayPal Verified? Yes

Highest offer $260 so offer below that won't be consider! i won't entain u!

no time wasted pls!

Update: Both IPB Perpetual & Gallery License have 5 month plus Support left too! And the support means u can download modification from http://resources.invisionpower.com/

Please click the report button to the left of the page, and provide information so a mod can confirm this is legit. May be interested (just looking into pricing)

Is this a business or personal license? as I do not see how $199 + $65 = $300 nor does $299 + $65 = $300. Just trying to understand how your asking $260. Also when a new set can be purchased for $240 and include IP Board, Gallery and Blog.

Last edited:
Please click the report button to the left of the page, and provide information so a mod can confirm this is legit. May be interested (just looking into pricing)

Is this a business or personal license? as I do not see how $199 + $65 = $300 nor does $299 + $65 = $300. Just trying to understand how your asking $260. Also when a new set can be purchased for $240 and include IP Board, Gallery and Blog.

hi LSComputers, this is a IPB Perpetual that are no longer been sold by IPB since 2006. a Perpetual License means u get lifetime upgrade of board version and a standard licenses expired every 6 months with upgrade & support. renew price is $25 every 6 months. while IPB Perpetual noes not need to renew to download newest upgrade but u can still renew the support annual for only $30.

both mine IPB Perpetual & Gallery License have 5 months support left.

IPB won't verify licenses. (As we have mentioned often before)

The OP has sent screenshots however.

Sry Jan ;), I do need to re-track my possible offer, I purchased directly from IPB, wasn't comfy with buying from a person with 1 post and no way to confirm.

sry jan ;), i do need to re-track my possible offer, i purchased directly from ipb, wasn't comfy with buying from a person with 1 post and no way to confirm.

well as u like. Since u say that there's no way i can provide it's legit to u. So why post here at the first place.

LOL everyone will always start as a new poster. i sale my license at

http://forums.invisionize.com/FOR-SALE-IPB-Perpetual-and-Gallery-License-t142486.html

too. and i'm a long time poster.

So take it or leave it then!!!!

Still upz for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back