• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[WTS] Hosting Business (Shared Clients + VPS Clients)

worten

Hello,

I'm selling my hosting business which i have been running for more than 2 years.

I'm selling it because i'm moving job and that will take me all the time i have left.

This are all European Clients, currency are EURO.

Actually there are 48 shared clients and 2 VPS clients.

Monthly revenue from the past 2 months are 1099 EURO

I will provide more details by email.

If you're interested, sent me an email to sales[@] lixs [.] net so i can provide more details.

I'm looking for a fast sale. Looking for an established company too. If you're running an business for less that 6 months, please, don't contact me.

Looking for serious buyers.

Thanks,
Worten

Just to clear our some doubts.

Offers received: 8

Ok, i'm willing to pass this business for 600/700 EUROS. Don't know how much it is in USD but you can use xe.com to convert it.

I'm not looking for a financial offer. You must have the funds to make the payment in one time.

I will just accept an wire transfer. No paypal and similar payments. I will demand an wire transfer so i can get some papers about the payment.

If you're interested in this clients, just let me know. Today i will close the deal so be quick.

Thanks

Back