• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Wow Free?!?!?

InstaNet

Hello Everyone,

I would like to introduce our new site ImageUploads.Net . ImageUploads.Net is a free image hosting website for those in need of fast and free image hosting. All you have to do is browse and select your picture and upload it onto our server. It will then output your image in different formats including the actualy URL, forum code and html tag code.

The service is totally FREE!

Upload your pictures today at ImageUploads.Net

I can do one better,

At my forum i offer members there own galleries to upload there own images they can upload as many images as they like. the url if interested is

www.gamingfantasy.tk just look under staff announcements to signup there is a post about it.

My service can also upload as many images wished. Also it does not require any registration so it should be alot quicker and convenient. Is these kinds of comments "I can do better" is against the rules in advertising forums? Nice service anyway

Nice Service yourself but if any one wants to image hosting join one of hosting services were giving it away so whats to lose.

I don't think you have to worry about too much competition InstaNet, Newfie's service is on a free server (so he is freely reselling the space for image hosting....I have a feeling his account will eventually get found and deleted)

Matt8 said:
I don't think you have to worry about too much competition InstaNet, Newfie's service is on a free server (so he is freely reselling the space for image hosting....I have a feeling his account will eventually get found and deleted)

Just wondering, which service gives out that kind of free hosting? I'm very surprised it can offer such specs.

Actually im offering it to my members through a service called thefreesever and you have to get at least 7 hits a day an dfeature an ad on the main page so it is hard to keep the service. All im saying is that i offer free image hosting to my members of my forum is they want it. And im not reselling anything becuase im not selling anything im offering a free service to any one who wants it. And anyone who wants can go to thefreeserver and get it if you can keep up with there requirements. So theres my service if you want to use it use it if you dont dont.

Back