• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Wow. "Do this for me or you get a bad review"

Upload Spot

Taken from a thread on my forum.

It goes like this:
HIM: OMFG SERVER FAILURE, becuase my script doesn't work.
ME: I change a security setting so It will work.
HIM: It's not fixed yet.
ME: Hold on let me ask my tech:
HIM: " Please Fix it to check it.
frown.gif
If you can't I go away for good! And bad bad ratings for you'll."
ME: Wow, great attitude. Just because you need a special setting for your hosting account, and we may not give it, you're going to rate us bad? That's indescribable.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?
It's a basic security setting that you want me to disable (Mod security) so hackers can come in and have a field day.

AND IF I DONT?
OMFG IM GOING TO TELL MOMMY AND WRITE A BAD REVIEW SO YOU GUYS SUCK.
END.

Wow, my hosting has been up 100% so far, server is ultra fast etc, and now your going to like give me a 0/10 because your script sucks.

I am finding over and over again that everyone seems to have an attitude of an 11 year old.

It's a free service. I do my best, but you guys need to grow up major.

Full:
http://forums.roxr.com/thread922.html

Welcome to the hosting world. I hope you weren't expecting "Omg man thx soooo much for helping me get my site online". 90% of people are looking to abuse free hosts because there's literally nothing to lose.

Just suspend his account and save that thread so you can show it to everyone. Those people need to get a life and stop whinning to the people who are doing everything they can to help them.

I have had abusive emails saying i was going to get sued because i suspended a free hosting account i used to host for free, people dont appriciate even if they have to put ads on their site, we are helping them out and it costs us money for them to get the service for free

Heh, you think they have the money to sue you, if they are getting free hosting?

Anyway, i've had this before in my past sites, this is my first topic about it though.

i have got free hosting from you, and you provide an awful lot, but if you let us edit the google codes to chnge the colours it would be great

They should understand it may not be 100% all the time especially coming from a free hosting provider. They should be grateful your giving it to them.

Back