• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WOW: 5GB Space/1,000 GB Transfer, cPanel, No Banner Ads, Fast Servers!!

i6n

http://www.i6networks.com/ - Offers Amazing Free Hosting!

Fully featured, FEE Cpanel Web Hosting. ** NO BANNER ADS EVER*

FREE HOSTING DETAILS
-----------------------------------
5000 MB ~ Storage Space
1000 GB (1TB) ~ Bandwidth Traffic

Your own CGI-bin: Yes
mysql/PHP: Yes
Control Panel: cPANEL
100 PHP Scripts, Fantastico: Yes
Secure Server (https://SSL): Yes
Detailed Web statistics: Yes

POP3 Email accounts: 100
Email Autoresponders: 100
Email Forwarding: 100
Email Aliases: 100
Web-based E-Mail Access: Yes

Subdomains: 100
Domain Pointers: 100
FTP Accounts: 100
Virtual FTP Server: Yes

phpBB Forum, oSCommerce, phpNuke pre-installed: Yes
MS FrontPage Extensions: Yes
Web-based File Manager: Yes
MX Record Changes: Yes

Sendmail Support: Yes
Crontabs: Yes
E-Mail SMTP Server: Yes

100% Network Uptime, Guaranteed.
99.5% Web Server Uptime, Guaranteed.
No Forum Posting Required.
No Banner Ads.

-----------------------------------

Requirements:
You must have an established site two (2) months or older to join. We do not register domain names. If your site is under two months of age, your application will be rejected. We do not host new sites due to the possibility of people who signup to setup fraud/spam operations.

Sites We Do Not Cater/Host
We do not host excessive Anime, Manga, Movies, MP3, Torrents and File Download sites whose "main/primary" purpose is for storage/archival and distribution.

What do you want in return?
We would appreciate a small text link back to our website on the frontpage of your website at the bottom footer.

Can you afford this? Will my sites last?
Yes. Before we launched this service we ensured we are fully funded, and have sufficient capital to keep our service running at a premium for at least 36 months (3 years). In the case we decide to discontinue our free hosting service, you will be notified 60 days before services are stopped.

Signup Now, more details:
http://www.i6networks.com/

mate 1TB!!!!!!!!!! free, its kind of you and all, but you could be earning $15 a month with that kind of deal!!!!

I signed up for it more than one week ago and until now, I haven't received my login details. Sent an email to their support and was told that my email was forwarded to the accounts/billing department and I would be contacted soon. One week later, still no email.

24 hours to approve accounts? More like 24 years.

i signed up around 8 hours ago.. still not recieved my account info.. "email: hasif5[at]gmail[dot]com".

i signed up around 8 hours ago.. still not recieved my account info.. "email: hasif5[at]gmail[dot]com".

Your domain is less than 1 month old. We cannot accept this domain.

For those who haven't receive their account details or welcome letter, the answer is simply because you haven't read our signup rules.

Our signup page clearly states:

Remember: You must have an established site two (2) months or older to join. We do not register domain names. If your site is under two months of age, your application will be rejected.

Our signup system runs a datamatch check on all signups. If your address does not match your ip location, if you enter garbage text, your application will automatically be removed from our order system. We want to host establish quality sites that contribute to the Web.

The amount of frauds on the web these days are astounding and we need to keep our network stable and clean.

Last edited:
I getted your email reply.
but I don't login, I don't know your DNS. ,,,,,
help me, please you give a full account info. send a PM.
-----------------
Hello Cha Li,
Here is your order information:
Email: zen-lin@***
Company: ChaLi
Domain: 958v.com
Username: ****
Password: ****
Comments: my website is forum for my friends.
(Primary) Domain: 958v.com
Thank You for Signing Up!
i6 Networks
http://www.i6networks.com --
-------------------------------------

you want a text link back to your site, but all your site offers is free accounts. What will you get out of it? Will you eventually offer less for free and more for a price?

you want a text link back to your site, but all your site offers is free accounts. What will you get out of it? Will you eventually offer less for free and more for a price?

It will be free for ever.
:)

Back