• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WOW! 5GB Space/1,000 GB Transfer, cPanel, No Ads, Fast Servers, 100% Network Uptime.

i6n

http://www.i6networks.com/ - The Amazing Free Hosting Provider!
Offering free hosting since 2002!

Fully featured, FREE Cpanel Web Hosting. ** NO BANNER ADS EVER*

FREE HOSTING DETAILS
-----------------------------------
5000 MB ~ Storage Space
1000 GB (1TB) ~ Bandwidth Traffic
Servers located in Atlanta, USA at a 100% network uptime facility!
24/7 Server Monitoring

Your own CGI-bin: Yes
mysql/PHP: Yes
Control Panel: cPANEL
100 PHP Scripts, Fantastico: Yes.

Free Secure Server (https://SSL): Yes
Detailed Web statistics: Yes, you get the best web stats program
on the web! awStats (Check out demo)

POP3 Email accounts: 100
Email Autoresponders: 100
Email Forwarding: 100
Email Aliases: 100
Web-based E-Mail Access: Yes

Subdomains: 100
Domain Pointers: 100
FTP Accounts: 100
Virtual FTP Server: Yes

MS FrontPage Extensions: Yes
Web-based File Manager: Yes
MX Record Changes: Yes

Sendmail Support: Yes
Crontabs: Yes
E-Mail SMTP Server: Yes

100% Network Uptime, Guaranteed.
99.5% Web Server Uptime, Guaranteed.
No Forum Posting Required.
No Banner Ads.

-----------------------------------

When you signup, you'll receive 100 free pre-installed PHP scripts. Just 1-click and its installed and running! We've included some great php scripts including Wordpress, Joomla, phpBB Forums, PHP-Nuke, phpLinks, phpAuction, Post-Nuke, phpWebSite, phpMyChat, Mambo, xoops, Typo3, phpProjekt, 4Images Gallery, Live Helper, Moodle, Noah's Classifieds, WebCalendar, PHPlist, OS Commerce, vGuestbook, FAQMasterFlex and many more!

Requirements:
You must have an established site 1 month (30days) or older to join. We do not register domain names. If your domain is under 30 days of age, your application will be rejected. We do not host new sites due to the possibility of people who signup to setup fraud/spam operations.

Sites We Do Not Cater/Host
We do not host excessive Anime, Manga, Movies, MP3, Torrents and File Download sites whose "main/primary" purpose is for storage/archival and distribution.

What do you want in return?
Nothing.

Can you afford this? Will my sites last?
Yes. Before we launched this service we ensured we are fully funded, and have sufficient capital to keep our service running at a premium for at least 36 months (3 years). In the case we decide to discontinue our free hosting service, you will be notified 60 days before services are stopped.

What are your server specs?
Dell Enterprise Web Servers
Dual Operton CPU 252 cores
6GB Registered ECC Ram
Fast SATA drives with RAID-1 (no more data loss)
Remote backup weekly

Signup Now, more details:
http://www.i6networks.com/

:usflag:

Last edited:
Is a excelent hosting offer, is with a reseller hosting but i don't have a TLD domain, bah, i have a domain but is .com.ar because i'm from Argentina :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

1. you haven't answered my question in his previous thread: you said it will last for 3 years, from when and until when?

2. the link that will be on my site, is it forced or i can put it by myself?

3. instant activation or manual? if manual how long should i wait?

Please answer all of my questions... :)

i'll signup in a week, when my domain is 2 months old. btw when will my questions answered by i6n?

I tried to signup but it free for 1st year and need to pay after 1 year to continue.
Main Package Bronze:
12-Months @ $107.40 + Setup: $30.00
Package(s) Total $107.40
Package(s) Setup $30.00
Sub Total $137.40
Coupon (100% Off) -$137.40
Total Due $0.00*
* $107.40 will be due on the next renewal date: 2008/03/28
(Domain renewals billed separately.)

This is not your account information email.

You will receive your account information including username, password, and IP address within 24 hours of the receipt of this email if you are paying by credit card.
I cann't receive my account information email.

This is not your account information email.

You will receive your account information including username, password, and IP address within 24 hours of the receipt of this email if you are paying by credit card.
I cann't receive my account information email.

when did you get it?
so you mean it's fake?

This is true man! I've hosted my site on i6networks for almost 6 months. Yes, it's really great. However, there's a text link on every page. I don't think that the company breaks any rule they stated, because the advertisement said that NO BANNER ADS. Yes, there's no banner ads, since it's a text link.

Back