• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WOW! 5GB Space/1,000 GB Transfer, cPanel, No Ads, Fast Servers, 100% Network Uptime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

i6n

http://www.i6networks.com/ - The Amazing Free Hosting Provider!

Fully featured, FREE Cpanel Web Hosting. ** NO BANNER ADS EVER*

FREE HOSTING DETAILS
-----------------------------------
5000 MB ~ Storage Space
1000 GB (1TB) ~ Bandwidth Traffic
Servers located in Atlanta, USA at a 100% network uptime facility!

Your own CGI-bin: Yes
mysql/PHP: Yes
Control Panel: cPANEL
100 PHP Scripts, Fantastico: Yes
Secure Server (https://SSL): Yes
Detailed Web statistics: Yes

POP3 Email accounts: 100
Email Autoresponders: 100
Email Forwarding: 100
Email Aliases: 100
Web-based E-Mail Access: Yes

Subdomains: 100
Domain Pointers: 100
FTP Accounts: 100
Virtual FTP Server: Yes

phpBB Forum, oSCommerce, phpNuke pre-installed: Yes
MS FrontPage Extensions: Yes
Web-based File Manager: Yes
MX Record Changes: Yes

Sendmail Support: Yes
Crontabs: Yes
E-Mail SMTP Server: Yes

100% Network Uptime, Guaranteed.
99.5% Web Server Uptime, Guaranteed.
No Forum Posting Required.
No Banner Ads.

-----------------------------------

Requirements:
You must have an established site two (2) months or older to join. We do not register domain names. If your site is under two months of age, your application will be rejected. We do not host new sites due to the possibility of people who signup to setup fraud/spam operations.

Sites We Do Not Cater/Host
We do not host excessive Anime, Manga, Movies, MP3, Torrents and File Download sites whose "main/primary" purpose is for storage/archival and distribution.

What do you want in return?
We would appreciate a small text link back to our website on the frontpage of your website at the bottom footer.

Can you afford this? Will my sites last?
Yes. Before we launched this service we ensured we are fully funded, and have sufficient capital to keep our service running at a premium for at least 36 months (3 years). In the case we decide to discontinue our free hosting service, you will be notified 60 days before services are stopped.

Signup Now, more details:
http://www.i6networks.com/

:welcome:

Last edited:
We have various free clients who are using over 300gb+ per month on their free plan. I can assure you they won't be kicked off unless the account was abused. :)

Ive said it before and ill say it again i dont believe this deal

can i host my unused domain?
it's more than 6 months age with pr3.
is there any addon domains?
should i put the text link on all domains?

i'm signing up with my 11month old domain name but when i got to the bit with all the prices ect it said for 12 months does this mean after this my site will be gone ?

i'm signing up with my 11month old domain name but when i got to the bit with all the prices ect it said for 12 months does this mean after this my site will be gone ?

You will receive free hosting for 12 months, then around the 11th month, we'll send you more details on how to get the next 12 months for free. This will most likely come in the form of a coupon, which you can use to get the next 12 months for free.

can i host my unused domain?
it's more than 6 months age with pr3.
is there any addon domains?
should i put the text link on all domains?

Yes, you can host your unused domain, as long as it is older than 2 months. There are free domain addons. These are called "Domain Pointers/Domain parking. We provide 100 free on each account. :beer:

Way too good to be true.

There is no way I would ever offer that deal for free, even if I could.

EDIT: I've decided to give it a go considering I currently can't host properly due to a network imbalance. Hope it'll be good :) If so I'll give you a good review on here.

Last edited:
Hi i6n, do you aim for 24 hours setup or do you have high volume of sign ups atm?

Currently waiting 36 hours for my email including nameserver details etc.

EDIT: All set up now, obviously due to alot of demand.

Great host by the way, good luck with your business in the future.

Last edited:
wo wo wo pmpl i signed up with this hosting its simply amazing!!! has alll the scripts to install cpanel X seems reallly goood absolute pro hosting THEy're great HEY i6 u earned my respect!!!! all hail mighty i6 networks!!!if u need any support from my side, then im always ready!

I've register the i6,but i can't find NS or server's ip,so i can't active my domain,
i6n or anyone ,who can tell me the server's IP?
:confused4

whoa nice offer you got there good luck with it

edit;
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/i6/public_html/signup-verify/check.php on line 97

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/i6/public_html/signup-
verify/check.php:97) in /home/i6/public_html/signup-verify/check.php on line 157

yeh you have a problem there m8 !

Regards
Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back