• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WOW!!! 3 Month of Paid Hosting for FREE

Greetings :wave:

You have an unique chance to receive a quality paid hosting for FREE! from premium hosting provider.

We are glad to offer a 3 month of quality paid hosting completely for FREE! (without any contarct/obligations from client side).
This is a limited time offer and we will able to accept 20 - 30 clients within short period.

We will be glad to offer following Plan:

[General specs]
Storage: 3 GB
Bandwidth: 50 GB
[Technical Features]
E-mail Addresses: unlimited
Dedicated support: +
Website backups: +
FTP Access: +
E-mail Aliases: +
E-mail Autoresponders: +
E-mail Forwarding: +
Web E-mail: +
POP3 E-mail client compatibility: +
Virus & Spam Protection: +
50 Pre-installed Scripts (Fantastico): +
cPanel: +
[Developer Features]
Microsoft Frontpage 2002 Extensions: +
ASP.NET (limited): +
CGI-BIN: +
PERL 5: +
PHP 4 / 5: +
Ruby on Rails: +
Server Side Includes (SSI): +
Customizable Error Messages: +
Gems Interface: +
Web server RAW logs: +
Website statistics: +
FFMpeg Support: +

Notice: Free domain isn't included however you will able to register it with us at fair price or to use your existing domains. Please no Spam/warez/dorways and other unclear stuff.

Please PM me for order or contact us via MSN/AOL/ICQ and ask about special promotion.

MSN : sales@sharedrack.com
AIM(AOL): sales@sharedrack.com
YAHOO: sales@sharedrack.com

We hope you will be pleasantly surprised with our service and will be glad to stay with us after 3 month's passed.

I think I have everything covered but if you have any questions, post here or contact us.

Back