• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Would you be interested in starting a new site?

Kaliber

Kaliber
NLC
There are a few threads about this but since I have a little bit of spare time I am interested in possibly starting a new site or helping someone with an existing one. Im looking for a 50/50 partnership.

I have a few ideas about what to do, first make a site about 'nerd-news', like slashdot.org for a subject which hasn't realy be covered by a site yet.

Another idea I have had is to make a cheat index, yes another one. I could possibly provide hosting, maybe a domain.

Just some idea's,
If you are interested I want somebody who isn't just interested in making a 50 hits/day site, more like a few thousand hits a day.

Anyway,
pm me if your interested or post here.

Chris

Could there be more than 1 person helping? More than 1 perso helping woruld be better.

I could be backend work and other people could do other stuff

Could be an option, please post previous sites you have had, how many hits they get. Also what you could contribute, what languages you know, can you make images?

Anyway,
Its up to you :D

I'm interested. I have done sites but never really serious, or good hosting..

All the hosts always left.

and i can't do gfx. Horrible in it

i know Dutch, and English.

i would be interested to help!

i know alot of html, some php but still learning and i can make graphics! :) you can check out my site if you want!

Originally posted by MindRash
I already have about 300 cheats indexed
And you're willing to update that on a daily basis including other content as well? If you had forums a close eye would need to be kept on those too.

Mindrash, you could join my site team if you wanted to make a gaming site. We can discuss this further on msn if you want.

Originally posted by cheatpark

Sure they might have more cheats but then my site isn't just a cheat site. Its a "gaming" site. Plus those sites have loads of ads and most of them have a bad design.

Do you think you could make a better design than on GameSages (owned by IGN now)??? :p

Back