• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

worst plan ever

LOL, BigPond hosting is amazing $$$$ BUT, You also know your get 100% uptime (close enough to id) clusterd serers (And nothing but the best, and be with someone that will NEVER die.
But I wouldnt buy it :lol:

And that plan you said is really good for NZ prices.

You stole my post I wanted to say how crap Australia is.

Check out there domain section they want to charge you an $85 setup fee and, 12.50/month to get your own .com.au domain...
Aus has slowley moved up in the world, A few providers are now buying bandwidth in bulk One provider has a unmeterd server network 10mbps unmeterd etc and another one you can get a 1200GB of bandwidth for like 100$ Aud /month So australia is starting to move up in the world.

Lots of people... Bigpond = Telstra = Government owned they make lots of money...
Nope. Telstra is owned by stockholders now..
Years ago it was goverment owned..
I made alot of money out of telstra befor I could even Drive :p
I won 3k and put it all in to telstra shares then sold years latrer comming out with like 10+

Last edited:
kk so Aus is as hopeless as NZ... government owned internet is the worst thing imaginable...

they have all the market, so they control their price and that is very bad

lol,are you sure, really?

i must be lagging some current events lol :p

but still i hated nz broadband and xtra telecom

Back