• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

World of Shadowbeef (gaming avatars and humor)

Sweet nice site! I bookmarked it! :)

Maybe you could start a riped sprite section as well! Those make great icons and decoration for sites

I got a ton of Kirby/Megaman sprite rips you can see some at my site.. Um I posted here not long before so the link should be only a few topics below. :)

Thanks dude. I have around 200 more avys to upload when I get the time. All home made ;). If you could tell me what tools you use for sprite rips that would be cool. There has to be an easier way than just photoshop/PB and zsnes >_< *cringes*

Originally posted by aphel aura
Lotsa good avatars, but the layout have rooms for improvement, for example, maybe a graphic-based menus?

As with anything of course :) I'm always learning new techniques and methods. That's my first attempt at automating my navigation with SSI. I'm sure my next incarnation will be even more fancy (I'm not an artist after all :cool: )

Dammit! I can't access your site! :(:(:(

509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.27 Server at shadowbeef.zoph.org Port 80

Originally posted by tslu
You might want to make your avatar images leech proof.

How? Is there some kinda Apache thing for that? I might put a disclaimer or something to it if it becomes a problem. Thanks for the suggestion.

Nice site!
/me adds to favorites.
You have a <map> or </map> tag that is hanging out in the top right next to contact.

Back