• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

working on my site

All in all it's a nice site. First off, I dunno how I feel about the white around the outside of the blue. I dunno if you meant to do that or not. If you change your margins to 0 it will stretch your table flush with all sides fo the browser. other than that, the colors are bright and attention getting, kinda hurt my eyes, lol. : )

I attached my form objects to css in dreamweaver MX. It's very simple go here smart webby for a good tutorial on how to do it with DW.

If you do a search on google for HTML Form Objects CSS or something like that you'll probably be able to find a nice tutorial on how to do it with straight HTML

overall a nice site, I like it good work, catches the eye

No offence. Just my humble 2 cents of opinion. :)

One thing that affects me most is the colour theme of the site. Change it to something more pleasing to the eyes. My eyes almost popped out...

Hmm.. a little bit standard site that you could build within a few minutes. I recommend adding some images and other colors!

I agree the red is a bit much and the text doesn't show up very well. Could do with a bit more colour - some icons perhaps. The links to the forums etc don't seem to work - I presume this is work in progress. Still needs a bit of work I think. Good luck with it.

Nick

It loaded VERY slow on my computer. Have no idea why.

Yes that Red and Green is horrible - change it mate.

And can u get rid of the ads - all I get is a white space, but still r they needed? :confused2

Back