• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WordPress Hosting!

dark_angel_7

Hi,

A while back I asked for a WordPress host however the host I selected has failed me. My site has been down for weeks. I cannot get any support from the host people, I can't even send them a private message because I haven't made "enough posts" on their forums! And their "live support" is non-existent. I have waited for a reply or some fix patiently but nothing has been done so I am giving up. Its just stupid and aggravating for me. I hope I am not breaking rules here but the host was www.x-ind.net (their own site doesn't even work!) and you can visit their main site here - www.x-ind.com Please for the love of all that is right avoid this service as it is terrible. I am disgusted by their lack of support and poor services.

For anyone who is thinking of setting up a free hosting service - please do the right thing and get it up and running properly, keep an active eye on the server status' of your service and offer some decent tech. support!

Anyway rant over. I am now looking for another WordPress host so please post your services here and I will choose. No "Post2Host" nonsense please! I also want a host that is dedicated to WordPress and will allow me to use my backup from my old blog on this new one. Thanks.

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your past host, we can offer you the following in exchange for a 'Hosted by' link on the footer of your site.

cPanel 11
UK Hosted
Dedicated IP address
1GB Hosting Space
10GB Bandwidth
Fantastico
Installatron Applications Installer
Unlimited on all features (MySQL / Sub domains / Domains etc)

Thank you and look forward to your reply.

Hey dark_angel,

If you don't mind posting at least 50 times once on our forums then we can hook you up with our beginner plan with 500 MB space, 20000 MB bandwidth, unlimited SQL, FTP, and all other resources.

Take a look at our other packages here.

we can offer the following

-Free Pro. Install
No Ads Req
5bg Of Spaace
500 gb Data transfer
your own domain hosting or our sub domain option.
unlimited email Account(pop 3 access so you can access from any email client even from your phone.)
1 ftp account-by request
You can request to password protect your own directory

click here to sign up.

Back