• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WordPress Article Database - 80,000 Articles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurley4540

Need to start an article directory?
Need enormous content?

Want a popular blog?
Want a blog that actually gets traffic?
Want a blog that people actually want to read?

Then you came to the right place.

I am selling a article database for Word Press which includes 80,000 articles.
Compatible with Word Press 2.6!

Demo:

fwsdemo.9hz.com

(Give it time to load!)

Price is only $10 by PayPal, AlertPay, or MoneyBookers!

Sorry, no review copies!

$10 is a small price to pay for such an ENORMOUS database as this.

Last edited:
The demo link is blocked. Also it's not very unique if loads of people own all 80,000 articles?

Good price, however

2uz9miu.jpg

The Full screenshot? That could of been typed up in Notepad for all we know ;) Come on Hurley, play by the rules..

That got deleted because it was "warez" and or I "didn't have rights to sell" when it is a MRRpackage ?

And yes, that COULD have been just typed up, but it isn't.

If you don't want to buy it, then don't....

That got deleted because it was "warez" and or I "didn't have rights to sell" when it is a MRRpackage ?

I'm prob getting an infraction here, but there were many files in there that are premium scripts, which can't be resold without their permission. You were reselling those premium scripts (which for all we know could have been into the thousands - and you were selling for a few $.

I'm prob getting an infraction here, but there were many files in there that are premium scripts, which can't be resold without their permission. You were reselling those premium scripts (which for all we know could have been into the thousands - and you were selling for a few $.

Please find someone that would pay thousands for 1, 2 , or just 3 of those scripts.

Actually, no.

Just please stop spamming my thread guys!

Thanks....

Odd, those topics look just like spam to me. :D I can do that too.
Nothing special. Bots do it all the time.

Please find someone that would pay thousands for 1, 2 , or just 3 of those scripts.

I meant overall. One script I picked at random was worth $25 dollars alone - which stated no reselling rights.

PLEASE STOP SPAMMING!!!!

The whole package has MRR...please stop spamming....

:tired2:
No one is spamming... Every one is posting on topic based on the catagory of the thread. You need to relize there are many of products out there that are EXACTLY the same as this. I doubt you have rights to sell these. Seeings how you have no real evidence that you have rights to sell this proves to me and im sure to others that you are selling this without permissions!

I find it funny how your quoting everyone trying to justify your permissions to sell this and shouting SPAM SPAM SPAM. Google spam, not the right definition there. Your actions in their selves speak a thousand words about your permission to sell this so called database.

To be honest, I think quality proof should be given that you're allowed to sell this without going on a childish tantrum.

The best form of proof we could use is to email one of the admin's the original creator's information, and your information you used to purchase it. If the creator verifies it, then let it sell. If he denies the permission, then I'd say ban you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back