• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Wonder why?

You ever bought a Host, And it is alway's down for 5 minutes? Well that's creepy. It just has to happen to me :cry2:. I hope to move to a better server and see what's wrong lol.

Please help

I have recently bought a server and the VPS keep's being down for atleast 5minutes per day. Isit somthing to do with rebooting or.. Somthing else?

Hope thats help's.

Your VPS shouldn't be doing that at all. Rebooting on any server should rarely happen, and could not tell you what may have caused it. Who do you go through for your VPS?

The VPS server is from my friend's Dedicated server. But he has contacted his technical and hopefully Thumb's Up.

Thank you Skylar

Does your friend run the VPS's from the server?

Basically if so (and if it's from his server then it seems likely rather than the suppliers of the server) it's actually his fault.

Okay to try to get to the bottom of it as if I'm reading right then there may be some confusion Pixel14

who runs the 'server' (as in actual dedicated server) - you, your friend, another company.

the VPS (is it a VPS) is on the 'server' answered by the part above?

Great, but is it a server he's rebooting?

Honestly, if we get people replying it saves so many others asking the same questions.

Thanks if you can :)

Back