• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

wma to wav converter

Any WinAMP above 2.77 will do. It can read Windows Media Audio 8 as well.

basically i wanted to convert this WMV file to a mpg that could be made into a VCD... I wanted to rip the audio from the wmv file and join it together when it converts...

yea i wonder if there's a wma to anything or rm or ram to anything conversion because those formats are going to be the most used for media for a long time i think unless a new format comes out.:chinese2:

Install a new version of WinAMP, enable WMA support in the setup, and just use the Nullsoft Disk Writer to spit out wave files. I'm assuming you've used WinAMP before. :rolleyes:

http://www.winamp.com/

dscikate: Use WinAMP as well, and then just use RealProducer after you've produced the wave files. Simple!

WinAMP is still the best [for Win32 anyway], and if you don't have it, you should. It supports a wide variety of formats including the standard stuff you would be able to play in Windows Media Player, but also RealMedia, OGG vorbis, AUPECg2, IT tracker files, etc. There are new plugins coming out every now and then for this program.

Back