• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

with php mail function & sub-domain

dogma

Hi there

I can't seem to find any free host that can offer me php mail () function. Can anyone offer it?

I can't give you exact figures for bandwidth and space but I don't think I need much space, just want to host a personal (wordpress) blog for the next couple of years atleast. I may also decide to link my posts on Digg, Reddit, etc.

I would also like the following features so that I can customise my blog and have access to mysql database for backups:

php
mysql (+ phpmyadmin for backups)
ftp
sub-domain
and ofcourse php mail() function
No Ads (But I will provide a link to your site on my blogroll. So that means a link to your site on every page of my blog)

Feel free to ask any questions.

Last edited:
I'm looking at all your offers. So keep your PMs coming in.

After looking at some of your offers, can I also add the following to my requirements:

Cpanel or Direct Admin only​
No limit on the size of mysql database.​
Backups (from your side atleast once a week)​

Update
sub-domain - no longer required. I'm getting my own!

Last edited:
What is your opinion on ads you can customize and place yourself?

I have an alternative to phpmail - a PHP script which will send your mail and allow recipients to report spam easily. Sadly, some clients abuse phpmail() so I had to take precautions. I hope this works for you.

Back