• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Windows XP default font?

Weapon

NLC
NLC
Can someone tell me what the default font for window xp? I accidently deleted most of them now it looks all big and ugly D=

MS Sans Serif, size 8.

(That's the classic default font, by the way. If you meant the default the PlaySkool theme uses, I don't know.)

Last edited:
Well, the default blue Luna uses lots of those fonts, as seen from Display Properties ---> Appearance ---> Advanced.

Originally posted by Dusty
MS Sans Serif, size 8.

(That's the classic default font, by the way. If you meant the default the PlaySkool theme uses, I don't know.)
thats for win 98/2000?

Nope. I'm looking at it right now, everything is MS Sans Serif in size eight.

Start > Settings > Control Panel > Display Properties, click the "Appearance" tab, select "Windows Classic style" for windows and buttons, "Windows Classic" for color scheme, "Normal" for font size, click "Advanced", choose something that's got text in it (like a message box or icon), and read what it says for font and size. Microsoft Sans Serif, 8.

Back