• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Windows free hosting control panel with post/visit to host type community

enoughhosting

Hi, few years back I wrote a control panel for windows hosting, 2003 server. both paid and free. Reseller, admin and site level panel.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/windowshostingc

Right now, I looked into website panel, which is a free control panel for windows hosting but not suitable for free subdomain or or virtual directory based free hosting.

So I am working on a simple panel for windows server, using the latest ii7 and windows 2008 server (release2) technologies.

Any one interested to start a windows based post to host or just visit to host free windows hosting service. Along with windows features, it will also host php and mysql. So it will have almost every thing of both worlds. ie. Linux and Windows servers.

The idea is simple, people will come to your home page once in a while to keep the free hosting up. If they dont, their account gets deleted but they can sign up again anytime. Fully automated live activation system, to be.

You can contact me by email: info@enoughhosting.com ie also my google chat id.

Cheers. :beer:

I mean, Is anyone interested to startup a free windows hosting, domain and virtual sites? I can get windows server with 2008 OS latest for less than $100 per month with 500+gig space and gigs of ram.

As I read in the free hosters business guide that there should be a lot of demand for free windows hosting as very few companies are doing that.

Windows hosting is also needed for asp and asp.net scripting and any free or paid scripts that are windows based. The positive side about windows is that linux hosting generally dont support asp and asp.net, even if it does, the platform is not as stable as windows. But if you host on windows you have the windows based asp, asp.net scripting and aswell as php,mysql hosting option as a bonus just like a linux host.

The free hosting guide suggests that there might be a good demand for free windows hosting as most hosters are doing linux hosting and there is little or no competition for windows hosting service.

So anyone interested to start up a windows post2host or visit2host service jointly with me?

Back