• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Willing to Sponser 2 Websites with Free DOmain

Scratch32 said:
Hi there, our current site is www.evalve.org, a growing free forum hosting site (we're only a month and a half available to the public)
and we'd like www.keepthenetfree.com as an addition ... we are willing to place a button (100*40), but no real banners (against our policy).

let's get some figures: http://kater.evalve.org/report/

are we worth it?

You say you are a free forum hosting site..do you have banners on the forums that you host? If so, are you willing to add my banner to the rotation? If no then I think a need a little bit more than just a button back in return for this domain but your site does look very promising. Either way please contact (msn: tang_tang@walla.com email: computer@computerhelpworld.com) me and we can talk.

my site is http://kazesoft.hostingposts.com
As you can see, the url to our site is too long. We are in great need of a domain name, and we would love to have kazesoft.com as our domain.
Kazesoft is dedicated to free, flexible software, with our latest project oktamBB due out sometime in december.

I can place your ads on the site, but sooner or later, they may need to be in rotation with my hosts ads. (he hasnt sent me the code yet.)

i appreciate your time, thanks alot!

Just a reminder that if your host does not give you nameservers then you will be unable to use the domains directly and will only be able to use them as redirects. If you are looking for the domain to redirect please also note this in your post. THanks.

computerhelpworld said:
Just a reminder that if your host does not give you nameservers then you will be unable to use the domains directly and will only be able to use them as redirects. If you are looking for the domain to redirect please also note this in your post. THanks.
my host supports dns

Hey, my forums have only been up for a little while and they have already amassed 3000+ posts. The advertising has just began, so I can assure many more members over the next month or so. We already have a TLD, the only problem is that the domain will expire in November. (renewal is out of the question). I will even place an adsense ad if you would like (I have a great idea for incorporation). Other than our forums, we have an international Member Map and some Photo Galleries

http://www.wtntennis.info

Thankyou

giba_choo, why can't you put adsense ads on your site and earn the money yourself to pay for the domain renewal in November?

I still live with my parents, they don't want me to give details out on the internet. If I start getting money in the mail, they'll want to know where it's coming from. But if someone else buys a domain for me, I can pay them back with adsense.

What is it about: My website is about free Mobile games/software/ringtones/logos.... i will have both website and wap site so that people who dont have bluetooth or otherstuff can directly download games from our wap serviece its going to be an interesting site

Link:currently working on it but gave an undercoustruction page at http://xmobilegamer.tk pls visit it for futher details

Agree for ad: Yes and spread some good words about ur site or name

Last edited:
Dam, this last domain is hard to give away...there are so many good applications.

O and applications are still open and they will be until I give out the last domain.

Seeing as this is quite popular, I've decided to give away an additional domain. That means that currently there are 2 free top level domains remaining

I am going to make a website all about forum hosting. It will offer its own forum hosting, but unlike any others. It will have phpbb, invision and soon to be yabb, ikonboard and many more. It will also have reviews of the latest forum software, and downloads of them too.

I would like bbforme.com

I am willing to put up text links and banners as long as they are not too intrusive, which they probably wont be.

Thanks for the opportunity. Cheers.

Okay only 1 free top level domain remains. So far LightzFX, prodate and canardpress have each received (or in the process of receiving) a free top level domain.

1 more is left!!!!! I am still reveiwing all applications again so if I have contacted you please respond asap or talk to me on msn@ tang_tang@walla.com

But remeber pestering me will not get you anything!

Back