• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Will Pay Money via Paypal!

Exorcist526

Hi im wondering how much someone would charge to do the following:

i want a form that is a user login which
1. login
2. if the user dosnt have a login then a registery part
2. a. the user has to put in his e-mail and a conformation to the e-mail to make sure the account is vaild.
3. being able to use the password sent in the e-mail to activate there account
4. using there account.

other information:

i want the coding done like the site www.direct-downloads.net/users.php

i want them to be able to use there username if they can but if they dont
have one they would click on the below link syaing register and it would
bring them to the register page.

i dont need all the check boxes but the other options i would like. and i need it to have a verifier for the e-mail, so when they apply for the account it sends them a note to there e-mail w/ a temp password and they imput that into the next field to activate there account.

would also like an administrator panal that i would be able to add/remove accounts and view them.

Please e-mail me at theexorcistx@hotmail.com with your bids and completion time.

Thanks for your time
-Peter

doesn´t sound like much work... if i don´t have anything particular to do tomorrow i can do it for free...

what will you use this for? i assume you don´t just want a login and registry form but also a function to check wether or not the user is logged in too...

Originally posted by spork
doesn´t sound like much work... if i don´t have anything particular to do tomorrow i can do it for free...

what will you use this for? i assume you don´t just want a login and registry form but also a function to check wether or not the user is logged in too...
if you do this for free, can you share it with me too then?? :biggrin2:

Yea, i would appreciate it if i could also get it for free...

I am sure that it is out there somewhere open source, but no time to search...

I don't mean to cut heads...but there are tons of those scripts in just about any language you wish mostly free right here.:cool:

no for a small price, there service is execellent and there response time has been good to this point. im looking foward to getting my script finished. im amazed at the around the clock service so far..

Originally posted by zoobie
I don't mean to cut heads...but there are tons of those scripts in just about any language you wish mostly free right here.:cool:

What are they called?

I am looking for the same thing, but once logged in, the members have access to a posting board, chat room, and they don't have to log in again. I also need it so once logged in, they can see who else is online "logged in", who the most active users are, and a way i can add some kind of code to the top of any page i chose, and they must be logged in to access the page.

I know that this script is out there somewhere, but i can't find it on any of the dozens of sites i know of. Can someone help me?

Originally posted by xzx
I am looking for the same thing, but once logged in, the members have access to a posting board, chat room, and they don't have to log in again. I also need it so once logged in, they can see who else is online "logged in", who the most active users are, and a way i can add some kind of code to the top of any page i chose, and they must be logged in to access the page.

I know that this script is out there somewhere, but i can't find it on any of the dozens of sites i know of. Can someone help me?
that is exactly what I am looking for too! but I don't want a portal system

I want the script to also alllow people to sign up anytime, and then be able to login right then, i don't want to have to authorize them, or i want to have the option to turn it off at least...

Also, When the person signup or logins in, it records the ip address.

Basically, there is a script, very similar to the one i want at dbgtn.com

It is a 2 second signup and then you can instantly login.

You can probably find a free script to match that description, but you would have to edit it a fair bit.

Back