• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Will display ads, webdeisgn, graphics, plus more for domain.

canardpress

Hi guys, as most of you know, I am the previous owner of Bizari Networks. Due to pressure made by another staff member, I have left the organization. I would however like to continue developing the parent company, Canard Press, to be even better than Bizari. Services I hope to include are site hosting, forum hosting, blogs, email, webdesign, full site creation and maintainance, multimedia services, and a all in a very community oriented situation.

To do this I would like a domain thats a bit more universal than canardpress.com, which I already have. I have a shorter domain in mind, similar to uni.cc, which I think would make the my services much more popular.

Because Canard Press is non-profit organization, we would request this domain in exchange for ads on our site, webdesign, graphics, and php cpanel/whm expertise.

Depending on how much you are willing to spend, the domain would cost $5.99 or $19.99.

canardpress said:
Hi guys, as most of you know, I am the previous owner of Bizari Networks. Due to pressure made by another staff member, I have left the organization. I would however like to continue developing the parent company, Canard Press, to be even better than Bizari. Services I hope to include are site hosting, forum hosting, blogs, email, webdesign, full site creation and maintainance, multimedia services, and a all in a very community oriented situation.

To do this I would like a domain thats a bit more universal than canardpress.com, which I already have. I have a shorter domain in mind, similar to uni.cc, which I think would make the my services much more popular.

Because Canard Press is non-profit organization, we would request this domain in exchange for ads on our site, webdesign, graphics, and php cpanel/whm expertise.

Depending on how much you are willing to spend, the domain would cost $5.99 or $19.99.

Hmm.. I dont think you have that domain.. as it if for sale in some domain site already... and the highest bid by now is 20 dollars. Also I dont know why you are using an account that it is not yours... I think you should make your own account Brendan, Dont try to take advantage of that account that it is not yours.

Last edited:
Back