• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why oh WHY did Sports Illustrated send the swimsuit edition on Valentines Day?!?!?!?

WhereToLook

So I come home with candy and flowers in hand for my wonderful wife...

and she is totally grumpy because my next edition of SI is sitting there on the coffee table with lots of half naked women just waiting to be stared at for hours on end...

dammit... i had to act like i was throwing it away!!! even after I told her she was more beautiful to me than those women...<sigh>

We guys need to ban together and tell them they need to wait one more month... i mean, nothing ever happens in march anyways, right? right?!?!

Last edited:
Basketball happens in March. I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm assuming "Sports" Illustrated actually covers sports from time to time. That's probably why the swimsuit issue is in February, because there really is nothing happening in February. However, receiving the issue on Valentine's Day is just cold.

Why is your wife flipping out over some girl in a magazine? I mean, I love my wife to death, but she knows that any males eyes will wander. I receive FHM and Maxim, and she reads them as much as I do.

You just tell the ol' ball and chain that you're going to buy her the suits displayed in the issue. At least, the parts that the women are actually wearing.

Kommercial said:
Why is your wife flipping out over some girl in a magazine? ...QUOTE]

I guess my wife is not as forgiving as yours LOL

and yes... the hours on end is a bit much hehehe

Blank Verse said:
You just tell the ol' ball and chain that you're going to buy her the suits displayed in the issue. At least, the parts that the women are actually wearing.

now why the hell couldn't i think of that... i guess that steely gaze of hers froze my brain cells !!

actually my wife totally loves me and just doesn;t want me to look at anyone else... insecurity, i guess

but i still can't see how SI missed that one LOL

yeah SI got really stupid. Maby they thought the wives would get it for their husbands on Valentines day :p.

maybe it was the post office, and not SI? Just a thought.

I just noticed this, it must be new. So I'm going off topic to use it. -->:bkick:

Back