• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why I can go to ghs20.com ?

PaSsEr

Why I can't go to ghs20.com ?

Did they ban me?

if they ban me,may i know why?

thx!

Last edited:
I can, but with problems though...

I tried to open www.ghs20.com, page loaded 50% in 2 secs, then ceased to load. I can't get into www.ghs20.com/forum as well as it gives me a 404 error.

Also, the class website i created at class1-2.ghs20.com also loaded about 50% then ceased to load...

Strange :rolleyes:

* I'm on 256k cable...

Re: Why I can't go to ghs20.com ?

Originally posted by PaSsEr

Did they ban me?

if they ban me,may i know why?

thx!

Yes, you were banned. Why? Because you, or somebody on your IP block caused a few problems. That's why!

Originally posted by nfsmerc
I can, but with problems though...

I tried to open www.ghs20.com, page loaded 50% in 2 secs, then ceased to load. I can't get into www.ghs20.com/forum as well as it gives me a 404 error.

Also, the class website i created at class1-2.ghs20.com also loaded about 50% then ceased to load...

Strange

* I'm on 256k cable...

The server has limited bandwidth, two things happened... 1) There were no more Apache processes left to serve your connection(s), I also added around 30 more or 2) all the bandwidth was used. This is free hosting, and with free... things will always be "slow".

you are already told in another thread. And no other IPs or users have been banned so I don't know what your problem is.

Originally posted by the elf
Yes, you were banned. Why? Because you, or somebody on your IP block caused a few problems. That's why!

Originally posted by ghs20com
you are already told in another thread. And no other IPs or users have been banned so I don't know what your problem is.

:confused:

He or she wanted to see if we would notice a DoS attack and thats why they were banned. No other IP addresses have been banned.

Originally posted by tommymarsh
Nothing new for ghs20.com to be down :angry2:

Be better of hosting on that 256k cable

Tommy
you have no place to speak as you've never used the new system or even the old one

I tried to use the old system but you where never long enough for me to upload my site :confused2

Then i had to sign up again and again in the end i gave up!!!!! Maybe i will try the new system and i will be the first one to give u a pat on the back if u have sorted all the old faults out :)

Tommy

Originally posted by ghs20com
He or she wanted to see if we would notice a DoS attack and thats why they were banned. No other IP addresses have been banned.

sorry but i am total newbie to this! i don't even know what a DoS attack! i remember when i saw ghs20,it was working fine but after one days or more! i can't go in and they say that i was banned! i don't even do anything then i got banned! :mad:

Re: Re: Why I can't go to ghs20.com ?

Originally posted by the elf

The server has limited bandwidth, two things happened... 1) There were no more Apache processes left to serve your connection(s), I also added around 30 more or 2) all the bandwidth was used. This is free hosting, and with free... things will always be "slow".

Dunno but i can't seem to access the forum as well [ http://www.ghs20.com/forum ]... that URL used to work for me but not now... funny my friends using another ISP and @ school can access the site but yet i can't :mad: [ my ISP is SCV MaxOnline - Singapore ]

Re: Re: Re: Why I can't go to ghs20.com ?

Dunno but i can't seem to access the forum as well [ http://www.ghs20.com/forum ]... that URL used to work for me but not now... funny my friends using another ISP and @ school can access the site but yet i can't :mad: [ my ISP is SCV MaxOnline - Singapore ]

Well, then your on the same IP block that was banned. This is what happens when people do stupid things.

Having every single apache process go from alive to "R" a.k.a. "reading request" then only dying once the process times out is something browsers just don’t do, or any type of “client” does unless it’s an attack.

what??!?!!? I need to get the files into the webserver by sunday for competition judging and i can't configure polls, shoutbox etc. as i can't access! ghs20.com please do something!!!:mad:

what??!?!!? I need to get the files into the webserver by sunday for competition judging and i can't configure polls, shoutbox etc. as i can't access! ghs20.com please do something!!!:mad:

I can't do anything, the IP block was banned, and it will remain banned.

Back