• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why Hypermart sucks..

bilal

Who here belives that if Hypermart takes off

-->
This site is hosted for FREE on HyperMart -- yours can be, too! Click here for more information. <--

this off of their ads, they would become one of the best hosts around. I don't mind the ads, but I do mind this. It makes the "Business" site look cheap and unprofessional. If you agree or disagree, please post here.

Anyother providers that dont put their 'free hosting crap' underneath their ads.

Thanks
Bilal Jaffery

Well move providers if you dont like it. They provide everything free i see no problem in what they put below banners.

Hi, folks! Am new here.

Right now, I'm hosted on Hypermart, and I dion't mind that they put the text under the banner. It's their right to policy, after all. At default size, however, the banner text is rather large -- wider than the banner, even -- so I use DIV tags around the customized banner tag to reduce the size. Like so...

<DIV STYLE="font-size:4px"><!--#echo banner=""--></DIV>
:D :D :D

What does bother me about those banners is that that every once in a while, when I load the page, a giant space, like three or four <BR> tags, appears between the banner and the text. It's really annoying, and I have no way to control it. Best solution is to just separate the banner from your design so it doesn't interfere indiscreetly.

[Edited by brownpau on 11-21-2000 at 08:34 PM]

Back