• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

why goclick?

yaoming

why this forum put goclick search box on bottom?

i have heard much people have been scamed by them.

although they are famous and big.

Originally posted by yaoming
why this forum put goclick search box on bottom?

i have heard much people have been scamed by them.

although they are famous and big.

u mean "scamed" as in dropping the rate to almost $0 per search and $.50 for popups.. that is what every says but i haven't heard anyone said they never got paid.

i don't know

i have heard someone not been paid by them.

and his site is big .goclick owed him at least 5000 to 10000$.

The only way someone wouldn't be paid is if they broke the Terms of Service. That applies to all ad companies. I have my doubts that anyone could earn $5-10,000 in this day and age, no matter how big their site was.

hehe

you seems don't know the ppc industry.

there are much person who earned over 1,000$ a month from ppc se.

i myself earned over 1,000 $ / month from ppc se.
and are still increase month by month.never cheat .just i have traffic .

the person who was scamed ,his site is much bigger than mine.

he told he got the first 10,000 and the second month no money and not reply any question by email.

Jan we have number of partners who each make over $5,000 per month. If you have a high traffic search engine or a good content site with targeted ppc ads you can make that money. Now I have no idea whats the deal with that goclick affiliate, I am just saying it is possible to make over 5k per month.

regards,

Originally posted by Jan
The only way someone wouldn't be paid is if they broke the Terms of Service. That applies to all ad companies. I have my doubts that anyone could earn $5-10,000 in this day and age, no matter how big their site was.

Re: i don't know

Originally posted by yaoming
i have heard someone not been paid by them.

and his site is big .goclick owed him at least 5000 to 10000$.

I've heard the earth is flat.... :rolleyes:

Rather than slander a good comapny like GoClick why don't you post a name, website, or even the smallest shred of proof of your statement.

yaoming,
URL of your site? Don't ignore this thread, Just post the URL of your site which makes you $1k / month :D.

RevenuePilot,
URL of the partner site which makes $5k / month? Don't say you can't give it out for privacy reasons! I am sure the webmaster/owner won't mind getting some visitors from FWS. Ask him/her and post the URL here :D.

Another Questions:

Monetize your traffic now! Get paid up to $2 for each unique click-through!
Which term in your network has $2 bid??

web hosting: $0.090 / click
flowers: $0.054 / click
life insurance: $0.138 / click

hmm

Biglad,

Yes you are right it is called privacy, and here at RevenuePilot we will not give out this kind information about our affiliates. Would you like the whole world to know how much you make? And I didn't even mention the legal reasons behind such action. Regarding the bid prices they change all the time, and depend on specific keywords.

regards,

Originally posted by Biglad
yaoming,
URL of your site? Don't ignore this thread, Just post the URL of your site which makes you $1k / month :D.

RevenuePilot,
URL of the partner site which makes $5k / month? Don't say you can't give it out for privacy reasons! I am sure the webmaster/owner won't mind getting some visitors from FWS. Ask him/her and post the URL here :D.

Another Questions:

Which term in your network has $2 bid??

web hosting: $0.090 / click
flowers: $0.054 / click
life insurance: $0.138 / click

hmm

We have a handful af affiliates who make over $10k/mo in multiple programs....

That's not the issue here....the subject of this thread is "why goclick?" and it's a thread started to badmouth GoClick.

I'd like to see some facts and evidence of non-payment. I doubt I will.

I agree with Revenue Pilot, you can't give out a customers details, I would also like to know what the highest paid term is revenue pilot.

Thanks,
-l

I think I will really start utilizing Revenue Pilot when I get my scripting site up. Gaming sites don't do well with searches.

Back