• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why does webdude have total lack of respect for women. why?

Archbob

Level 8 Chinese Guy
NLC
Don't delete this webdude! I just want to know why?

I know even as a guy, I find it repulsive sometimes. I consider women equals and I'm sure many guys here do also. Its okay if you don't(everyone has their own opinion), but you seem to regard them as possessions. Any deep reason for this total lack of respect?

{off topic}

SO YOU'RE A HUMAN BEING, NOT A SQUIRREL! YOU LIED!!! AHAHAHAHAHA. ROTFLMAO

On topic, bah, I don't recall webdude not having respect towards women besides Jan. :p

I think it is all a big Texan show, I am sure his wife would have been long gone if he really lacked respect. :bandit2:

Originally posted by Daniel
{off topic}

SO YOU'RE A HUMAN BEING, NOT A SQUIRREL! YOU LIED!!! AHAHAHAHAHA. ROTFLMAO

On topic, bah, I don't recall webdude not having respect towards women besides Jan. :p

Oh common, don't ruin it now, this squirrel thing is coming about fairly interesting. And I may just be a guy squirrel.

Originally posted by Archbob

Oh common, don't ruin it now, this squirrel thing is coming about fairly interesting. And I may just be a guy squirrel.

It's not intresting, it's annoying.

Who says I dont respect women? You just need to learn to see the humor in the posts. I do give women a hard time around me also. You want ME to change your oil?? You have equal rights as me, get under your car and do it yourself. I love women's equal rights...gets me out of a lot of work that I dont like doing :D

I do agree that equal right comes with equal work and the ERA is a bunch of crap. Actually I was wondering if you were just joking, sometimes you seem to take it just a tad too far. ;)

I refuse to fix my car or pay 1/2 the bills in the home. Screw women's rights, I'd rather be a princess at home with my babies :)

Originally posted by Webdude
You want ME to change your oil?? You have equal rights as me, get under your car and do it yourself.
Here we can change the oil in an upright position :confused: :p

Strange cars you have in Texas :confused2

Damned if I know I don't have a car :p I just see people putting oil in a bit of the engine. Never see anyone under their car doing it :confused:

Originally posted by Jan
Damned if I know I don't have a car :p I just see people putting oil in a bit of the engine. Never see anyone under their car doing it :confused:

LOL, Jan definetly doesn't change anyone's oil. Don't take this the wrong way, just trying to correct you. Changing is comprised of taking out the old and replacing it with the new. To take out the old oil you must go under the car with an oil pan and have the old oil drain out. After that you do go to the front of the car and put new oil in.

Originally posted by Jan

Here we can change the oil in an upright position :confused: :p

Well, we dont cheat here to do it like you do with lifts. Like when I change the oil in my truck, I hold the front of the truck up with one hand, and unscrew the drain plug with the other. I just dont like getting that old used oil on my fingers.

Back