• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why do you use FWH

well, free web hosting doesn't fall under file hosting.
most free hosts will delete you for using it for just file hosting.
and, surely the biggest answer for more is because it's free? :confused4

It is called oppurtunity. People are looking for them.

oppurtunities in free web hosting are:

1. earning money
2. satisfaction in the appreciation of other people towards your work.
3. for fun
4. for testing

Yep, free hosts are good for testing your first web site. In fact, many free hosts offer paid upgrades in the hopes that if/when one is ready to move to paid hosting, he or she will use their paid hosting.

I used a free host once for my first website.

Once I started working on my site more I decided to move to paid hosting.

Most people use free hosting for small community's, small gaming clans, personal websites, small personal portfolio's, blogs, wiki's. Those are the most common, please correct me if I am wrong.

I remember I used my first free host for a community I was running.

A nursery place training web pages skill for beginners.[thanks to hostees provide chance us to have our first webpage there] It won't be good for beginner to loose money on paid hosting while they're not skill enough.

When the time will come the demand raise high they'll move to paid hosting automatically that the cycle of life for people (not include abuser they've no cycle of life than suicide their account in free web hosting in the rest of their lives.)

It would be amazing if there's any user based their real website in free web hosting forever.:eek3:

One thing I don't get is that if no user bases his or her real website in free web hosting forever, why free web hosts today offer "virtually unlimited" disk space and traffic? Or maybe that could be the reason why they do; they know nobody "smart" will try to use it.

I think its because its the only way a lot of them can get clients. By offering the moon. Then eventually, they go the way of the dinosaur...

When I used to be just a user of free hosting, it was because I had a content site with lots of articles that I needed hosted.

One thing I don't get is that if no user bases his or her real website in free web hosting forever,

why free web hosts today offer "virtually unlimited" disk space and traffic? Or maybe that could be the reason why they do; they know nobody "smart" will try to use it.

Right now 90% of most people unable to trust to place their real sites on new born webhosting. whether They do place whenever that freehosting last than 3 years.

That's why most of hostees say those free that give too high space/BW won't last long. Yes, they won't last long but if say do they all I dead/scam said not. Nothing in the world are all the same like why do earth exist life forms but none other planets founds.

If you filter freewebhosting sites list that gave so much space bandwidth you'll see how much of them that last long. Those elite group of free webhosting sites that I ever record they last about 2,3 and 7 years ago until now they still alive.

Back