• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why do I get into this mess?

mallujigga

I know I started a thread earlier about this same host, but this time I would like to know if anybody has signed up with them. I made a mistake of signing up with them thinking they had one hell of an offer but guess what, I was wrong. Flat out, their support sucks. Just wanna know if anybody else has the same problems with them... Well holler at y'all laterzzzzz..

http://www.webhostingfactory.com. Check them out....

Hey, if a host offers a 30 day money back policy and doesn't reply to the emails you have sent asking for the money in this 30 day frame, is there something else to do or than to think the money is gone?

I dont know your specifics or how you paid, but if you've honestly tried to contact them via email, phone, etc. and you still get no response then hopefully if you paid by cc., you can contact your cc issuing bank and request a chargeback for services "not provided"
Call them and explain the situation.
Good Luck!

Originally posted by mallujigga
I paid them using paypal. Is that bad? Did I lose my money? I am tired of this BS hosts.......:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I think you can contact paypal and let paypal know of the situations

If the money is not actually drawn out yet (monthly cycle or something).. I think you have an opportunity to cancel that.. it is working like credit card.

Well this may help, but Im not sure....
I would definitely look over the paypal site and see if you can get some assistance there.
Also....Damon, one of their reps frequents several forums and has helped out many as far as I know.
I dont have his direct email address at paypal, BUT you can look over this thread and possibly email or PM from the WHD forum....heres the thread
http://forums.webhostdir.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1103

Thanks a bunch peeps, for all y'alls replies..... Don't know how to show my gratitude... Maybe I should throw a party for y'all????:D

Back