Thanks @Daniel165 for sharing the valuable cPanel tips.cPanel is a Linux-based web hosting management tool. It helps users to manage their hosting service i.e any administrative activities such as adding domains, subdomains, adding media files, etc.
The advantages of cPanel can be given as follows:
- Allows one to add on domains and manage emails as per hosting plans
- Gives complete control over FTP accounts to upload, delete or move files on the server
- Provides users with web-related stats like visitors/month through AWS stats
- Numerous add-ons and APIs with Softaculous integration that allows users to download WordPress, Joomla or Drupal updates
- Ensures that your data is secure along with backup and recovery options; all this without compromising on scale
- It is much economical in comparison to Windows
cPanel is a control panel programme developed by cPanel. It gives a graphical user interface (GUI) and automation capabilities to the website owner or "end user" to make the process of hosting a web site easier.I have seen many customers asking for only cPanel, I wonder why they find cPanel better then any other control panels?
What is your opinion on this?