Thanks @Daniel165 for sharing the valuable cPanel tips.cPanel is a Linux-based web hosting management tool. It helps users to manage their hosting service i.e any administrative activities such as adding domains, subdomains, adding media files, etc.
The advantages of cPanel can be given as follows:
- Allows one to add on domains and manage emails as per hosting plans
- Gives complete control over FTP accounts to upload, delete or move files on the server
- Provides users with web-related stats like visitors/month through AWS stats
- Numerous add-ons and APIs with Softaculous integration that allows users to download WordPress, Joomla or Drupal updates
- Ensures that your data is secure along with backup and recovery options; all this without compromising on scale
- It is much economical in comparison to Windows